What we offer?
Custom Book Layout Design
We don't do templated or generic design. You'll get a unique book layout from Global Book Writers that will set you apart from the competitors. All of our designers have been hand-selected and evaluated for quality, so you can be assured that you're dealing with the finest layout design, internal design and book interior design experts.
Typesetting, Logo marks & icons
Upload your text and leave the rest to our expert designers. They'll organise your words on the page in such a way that readers can absorb them quickly. Our designers can help you create a one-of-a-kind book (on the inside, which is where it counts). They'll design stunning styled chapter pages for your genre, complete with logo marks and symbols.
Full book interiors
Our designers can make your cookbooks, photo books, and children's books the best they can be by combining text, images, and colour photos.
How it works
3. Finalize your project
When the work is finished, we finalise your design and provide you all of the parent files.
Need more than interior book design?
You've done all the hard work. Let Global Book Writers take charge and tweak your book in to becoming the next top seller.
Cover Design Package
- A kick-off phone conversation with our creative director to talk about prospective themes and bounce ideas around.
- Within 10 days of the kick-off call, a minimum of four cover design draughts depending on your criteria.
- We start with the front cover and work our way down the page.
- Unlimited (within reason) revisions to one of those book cover draughts until you're completely satisfied, or we'll create new draughts!
- For marketing reasons, a selection of 3D renderings of your cover
- A ready-to-upload high-resolution JPEG
- A layered Photoshop file of your cover
- One of the following “hero image” options:
- one non-exclusive image from one of our premium stock sources with rights management
- at least one 3D figure or scene (PLEASE NOTE: Cover concepts that are simpler are nearly always better.) If a scenario is too complicated and has too many competing focus points, it will be less successful as a cover.)
- A colourful front cover
- Shutterstock.com royalty-free stock photos (over 360 million images)*
- Create a barcode for your ISBN
- A print-ready PDF file for use with any printing provider (e.g. KDP or Lightning Source)
- A Facebook or website banner
- An audiobook cover
Internal Design and Layout
- A professionally formatted, print-ready PDF file of your book for paperback
- Professionally formatted ePub and Kindle (KPF) copies of your fiction book
- A table of contents
- An author photo
- Your cover image (check out our cover design & formatting packages if you need a cover to be designed)
- Unlimited formatting changes until you’re 100% satisfied with your layout
- Font styles and chapter headers
- Additional images needing to be placed inside your book
- Content edits
- Image editing or manipulation
- The creation of charts or graphs from raw data
- Text boxes or decorative elements
Finalize your project
- Fully illustrated book
- Full-color or grayscale / black and white
- Digital or traditional media
- Up to two illustration concepts to review (per illustration)
- Collaboration on up to two revisions per chosen illustration concept(s)
- Final file(s) formatted to your eBook or traditional printing needs
A Step by step Process
Choosing a Book
Choosing the appropriate design style for your project is the first step in producing the perfect cover design.
The exchange of ideas
If you have a specific portion of the tale in mind for the cover art, I'll try my best to incorporate it into at least one of the draught designs.
Examine the preliminary designs
It generally takes 10 to 15 business days to develop the basic designs. You will receive a preview image of each of the draught cover designs as they are complete.
Pick your favorite
You can now pick your favourite design from the original set. The next step is to revise this notion.
Revise & finalize
Process of revision
After you've chosen your favourite cover image, we'll begin the modifying process. You can request a set of modifications, and we'll make as many changes as necessary to make the design ideal.
The final ready-for-publication files are now meticulously prepared to adhere to the publisher's specifications.
People do judge books by their covers, and we're here to make sure yours is looking its best. We've perfected the art of communicating the tale and message of your book to your audience.
Turning pages that keep you interested
Any successful literary enterprise requires a well-designed book inside that matches the tone of your material. We handle everything from simple text books to sophisticated photographic layouts and everything in between.
Why our clients us !
The Reason We Exist, We Strive and We Never Give Up
Honestly, I was a bit sceptic at first. But Global Book Writers has caught me an awe. They refused to back down and worked endlessly to provide me exactly what I wanted! Highly recommended!
My experience with Global Book Writers has been tremendous. The moment I received the first draft, I knew these people have a grip on what they do. I would recommend them!
Julie Carrick Dalton
Honestly, I would give them a 10. Their process was smooth and comfortable, especially my interviews. I had been thinking of getting my story out for years and Global Book Writers helped my dream come true.
I would highly recommend the Global Book Writers. My experience so far has been amazing, and I have a few more manuscripts to be published, and I know this is definitely the place to go to!
Rachel Lynn Solomon
What I loved most about the Global Book Writers is that they were continuously making efforts to give me what I wanted. If for some reason, I did not like what I received, they always came up with the solution and the end result was exactly as I anticipated! I will definitely come back again!
I absolutely loved my experience with the global book writers. My favourite part were the interviews. The interviewer definitely had knowledge of what I was talking about, and guided me to the direction through which my thoughts could be shaped into a book! I am glad I chose them!
Elizabeth Gonzalez James
I only had a story, and rest I was dependant on the Global Book Writers. The way they brought my story out in words I couldn’t have put myself, I am awe-struck! It was as if the writers they have placed themselves in my shoes and then wrote it. Highly recommended!
I believe I couldn’t have got a better ghost writing services provider. I didn’t really have to do anything than just communication, and my book was ready in no time. I’d definitely give them a 10!
I have a whole series that I need to get edited and published, and this is definitely the place I would want to go to again! The welcome call explained me the process, and nothing ever stressed me out after it. Each time, I knew exactly what he progress of my book was, and their weekly deliveries kept my heart at rest. Indeed, the best editing and publishing service provider!
Wherever you are, we can tell your story
A copy of someone's autobiography or memoir is in the hands of over 8000 people all over the world.
Memoirs are written by people from many walks of life, some of whom are well-known globally and others who aren't. A good memoir isn't about the author's popularity or renown; it's about a fascinating tale, a clear point of view, and a degree of understanding that can't be found in another book about the same events.
The following is a complete list of our autobiography writing services:
- In-depth interviews
- Note-taking and recording in great detail
- Writing Style That Is Unique To You
- Consistent, friendly communication
- Brainstorming New Concepts
- Using the Preference Style of Writing
- Creating a Beautiful Autobiography from Your Life Story
- Editing and Revision
- A well-developed plot
- Properly Organized Manuscript
- Perfectly Tailored Manuscript